16 Clarendon Street
Boston MA, 02116
Receive Email Alerts from Me
Scott Johnson is the Managing Partner of The Residential Group. He has a diverse background in sales & marketing as well as design and property development. He brings these skills to the table as the principal of the "#1 William Raveis Real Estate sales team in Massachusetts."
He holds a finance & marketing degree from Syracuse University, and his role as Managing Partner is to oversee the marketing and operations of a team that averages over $50M in annual sales volume.
Scott is experienced representing both individual buyers and sellers, as well as development groups, investors and real estate investment trusts.
- Member National Association of REALTORS®
- Member Massachusetts Association of REALTORS®
- Member Greater Boston Real Estate Board
- Member Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Member Listing Information Network (LINK)
- Certified Homeownership Professional (CHP)
- Syracuse University, Bachelor of Science in Finance & Marketing
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Managing Partner of the "#1 William Raveis Sales Team in all of MA"
- New Construction & New Renovation offerings
- Development and Zoning analysis
- 1031 Tax Exchanges
- Condominium Conversion
- Luxury Property Marketing
- Buyer Representation
- Experience as a managing partner of a successful interactive marketing and design firm
- Experience in real estate development and construction management
- South End
- Jamaica Plain
- Back Bay, Beacon Hill, Downtown Boston
- Roslindale, Dorchester, W. Roxbury, Hyde Park
- Brookline, Newton & Chestnut Hill
- Arlington, Cambridge, Medford & Somerville
- Metro West (Wellesley, Westwood, Dover, etc)